Unexplained Weight loss| what are its causes and treatments?
Unexplained or unexpected weight loss is noticeable weight loss usually occurs without trying to lose the weight. Most of the time, this happens due to serious illness. Consult with a doctor if you experience sudden weight loss this can also be underlying health condition or symptom of another disease.
Causes of unexplained weight loss
Weight loss condition can be both mild and severe. It usually depends on the cause of the weight loss. Some of the physical or psychological problems are:
- The underactive or overactive thyroid gland can also a cause of loss in weight.
- Inflammation in a bowl which is known as Crohn’s disease can also contribute to loss of weight
- Heart failure
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Depression or anxiety
- Weight loss can be a side effect of medications
- Celiac disease
- High intake of the drug can also decrease the weight
- Swelling or damage to the pancreas can also reduce the weight
- Dental problems or even extreme pain in the tooth can lower the weight.
- Parasite infection in the body can also decrease the weight rapidly
If you feel a rapid loss of weight or feel fatigued, you should consult with your doctor immediately. You can also use medication such as Orlistat or Xenical to treat the rapid decrease in weight.
Copyright © 2019 ukpharmacymeds. All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks and registered marks are the properties of their respective companies
ukpharmacymeds is a website connecting patients to registered prescribers and registered pharmacies.
ukpharmacymeds does not supply or carry out the consultations. Third party EU registered doctors carry out the consultations.
Pronto Healthcare Ltd, Suite 8, 1-3 The Courtyard, Calvin Street, Bolton, BL1 8PB, United Kingdom